Welcome to the Fair Winds Equity Fund-1. In an effort to continue our focus on capital preservation and further mitigate risk while still having upside potential, we created this fund. We have provided the information on this page to help you learn more about it and once you’re ready to invest, please click the button below to get started.
- Zip Code income avg over $45k
- Over 1.5% YoY job growth
- Over 3.5% YoY rent growth
- 3 major employment centers
- Average home prices over $155,000
- Over 75,000 within 10 miles
- Over 1.2% YoY growth by zip code
- Easy Highway Access
- Within 5 min of grocery / food
- Within 1 hour of major airport / msa
- B / C+ neighborhood, trending up
- Strongly rated school systems
- Low violent crime statistics
Value Add (Examples)
- Vacancy over 25%
- Expense ratio over 60%
- Rents over $150 below market
- Not capturing “other” income
- Owner paid utilities
- 100% capital return by year 5
- Average Annual return over 20%
- DSCR over 1.25x
- Over 70 units
- Townhome or Garden Style
- Onsite management
- Under 30% one bedroom mix
- C+ Class property or better
- Amenities on site
- Able to add washer/dryers
Interested in learning more?
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
How to Invest Into FWEF-1
In order to invest, unaccredited investors must invest through our third party platform with Net Shares while accredited investors may invest through either net shares or the Fair Winds Capital Investments portal.
*Both must read through our private placement memorandum prior to wiring subscriptions
- E-QRP / SDIRA / Solo 401-k / TSP
- Whole Life Insurance
- Private Equity
- $10,000 Minimum Investment
- While 1031-Exchanges cannot be applied to the fund, we can apply the exchange towards
Targeted Fund Returns
Total Raise Target
Investor Equity Split Waterfall
Investor Preferred Return
100% Return of Capital
Average Annual Return Target
Internal Rate of Return
Cash on Cash Year 1
Benefits of Investing in a Fund
- Spreads out investor equity over multiple acquisitions
- Greater exposure to investments in various markets and asset classes
- Ability to invest in different individual property business plans and hold periods
- Provides the opportunity to participate in upside on property price appreciation upon sale, refinances, and supplemental loans
- Diversification offers the ability to reduce risks while offering the potential for higher returns
- Potential tax benefits for investors such as pass-through depreciation opportunities and 1031 exchanges
Ready to Get Started?
Simply login to our Investor Portal and submit your commitment.
Is this your first time investing with us? Start here.
After that, we’ll follow-up with you via email on how to verify your accreditation status, e-sign your documents, and fund so you can finalize your commitment.
Disclaimer: This investment will be filled on a first-come, first-fund basis and is open to accredited investors only. All investment information will be made available in the investor portal.
Still Have Questions?
Schedule a call with our Investment Team.